Get FREE premium recorder – DicRecorder for a limited time only! This is designed for recording audio from any application on Mac, including browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox), voice call applications (Skype, iChat, FaceTime), media players and managers (iTunes, QuickTime, VLC, Apple Music), online radio sites, including Pandora, Lastfm, iTunes Radio, GrooveShark) as well as grab audio from websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, VEVO, MTV.com, etc.
This app for Mac OS X allows you to record sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality. The recorded audio can be saved in multiple popular audio formats, such as MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, OGG, AC3 etc for any player and any media device. With DicRecorder, all the audio from microphone, line-in and speakers can be recorded easily.
Features of DicRecorder:
- Record all audio from microphone, system, any application or any other audio device
- High quality long-time sound recording (44kHz/stereo/32bit). Your recording and the original will sound precisely the same
- Save recordings to MP3, AAC, WAV and more for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Android smart phones and tablets, or any other media devices
- Save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- Use the built-in editing function to trim recorded audio, leaving exactly what you want on your Mac
- Record audio from any application on your Mac: Safari, FireFox, Chrome, Skype, iChat, FaceTime, iTunes, QuickTime,
- VLC, Apple Music, CD or DVD player and more
- Capture high quality audio from online sites like YouTube, VEVO, Vimeo, Facebook, Livestream, Pandora, Lastfm,
- GrooveShark, and iTunes Radio
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit operating system
DicRecorder works on Mac OS X 10.6 and higher
License key: E61AECAD-5C3C-40B7-B35FF-A9E2-E6C4-11F4